I’m feeling inspired today as we reach the end of another awesome year…
And I wanted to share these notes that motivate me and make me think:
1. Confidence is not “they will like me”… confidence is “I’ll be fine if they don’t.”
2. You can’t get rejected if you’re not trying to be accepted.
3. It’s better to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission.
4. Don’t allow yourself to be a “kept” man – always know you have options, you can walk away at any time and be okay.
5. Once you stop chasing the wrong things, the right things catch up to you.
6.Attraction is not a choice. It’s an instinct.
7. Don’t believe every quote you read on the internet – Gandhi
By the way, quotes are great, but make sure you AVOID falling into the trap of “mental masturbation.”
That’s where you read a quote or watch a video… get pumped up and motivated… and then do nothing.
Just like physical masturbation fools your brain into thinking you had real sex, when you really didn’t…
Mental masturbation fools your brain into thinking you accomplished something, when you really did nothing.
Keep that in mind – taking action matters more than being motivated or inspired.
Do the work, the rest will come in time.